Integrity and leakage testing
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ALL MASONRY CHIMNEYS / FLUES CAN LEAK BUT THERE IS A POINT IN WHICH IT BECOMES DANGEROUS!
Leaking chimneys can often leak smoke into an upstairs bedroom and or an adjoining property causing disputes between neighbours.
Leaking chimneys can also have poor draft because the vacuum has been dramatically reduced due to competing airflow.
HOW DO I KNOW I SHOLD HAVE AN INTEGRITY TEST?
• You have recently bought a house and would like to know the chimney is safe
• Your neighbour complains of smoke from your fire (adjoining property)
• You are installing a stove without a flue liner
• You have bought a brand new house but would like to install a fire and the flue is untested
• You would like to start using an old untested flue party wall dispute
• Building control or an installer has requested one
• You are a landlord and would like a full Hetas safety certificate
• Carbon monoxide alarm keeps going off
• You have a gas fire but suffer from headaches or drowsiness
Fullyswept use a state of the art WOHLER DP600 integrity testing machine that has far superior capabilities than your standard smoke pellets
And unlike using smoke pellets we don’t need access to all the rooms the flue runs through including your neighbours and also both yours and your neighbours loft space.
The DP600 is also calibrated with pre programmed allowances so its a simple pass or fail rather than a smoke test and guess work.
For further information Phone: 01904 758808 or Email: [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time coming to our website.