We Take Your Safety Seriously
We recommend you have a Full Sweep at Least once per year moderate use – We can advise if interim sweeps are required dependent on use – you will receive an Insurance approved NACS (National certificate on completion.
Open Fire CHIMNEY SWEEP £45.00
Stove CHIMNEY SWEEP £50.00
Stove Sweep & Service £80.00
Birds Nest from £70.00
Cowls supplied & fitted from £100.00
Parts * repairs call for Quotation
Our Sweeping Process
Traditionally chimney sweeping is seen as a dirty job, and in fact we have heard some stories where this may be the case however we take the time required to make a no fuss no mess approach.
Let us explain the steps we take to ensure that there is no mess in your home.
- We completely seal off the fireplace or stove.
- We use robust denim covers to cover the immediate area.
- A special sheet then surrounds the opening and is taped.
- Rods are then inserted through the flap.
- The cleaning then begins.
- A Smoke test is carried out to ensure the draw of smoke carries through.
- A Sweep Safe Certified Certificate will be completed and a date for the next recommended sweep to be carried out will be issued.
YOU CAN HELP
If you want to pay for a sweep for a member of a family or friend as a gift, you can purchase online we will contact them to arrange what is required to be carried out, the link below will take you to our online shop, keep a look for new products been added to keep you and your friends and family safe.
Fully Swept Q & A
What do I need to do the fire before the chimney is swept.
It is preferred that any old coals or wood is removed but not essential.
Will you carry a smoke draw test?
Yes we carry out smoke test, this will test the draw within the flue.
Will I receive any documentation to state what has been completed?
You will receive a Certified Document from our Sweep Safe Certified Chimney Sweep detailing the work carried out and the next recommended chimney sweep date.